Flightradar24 – Flight Tracker
The Pro flightradar24 – program that allows us to look at real-time flight aircraft virtually all over the world! Allows the app to show us in detail the route of many aircraft of various airlines also allow us to study the schedule of flights to properly plan our vacation! Convenient and intuitive program!
Turn your phone or tablet into an air traffic radar and see planes around the world move in real-time on a detailed map. Or point your Android device at a plane in the sky to find out where it’s going and more. Discover today why millions are already using Flightradar24 – Flight Tracker.
– 90 days of flight history
– More aircraft details, like serial number & age
– More flight details, like vertical speed & squawk
– Filters and alerts to find and track the flights you’re interested in
– Current weather at 3,000+ airports overlaid on the map
– All the features included in Flightradar24 Silver +
– 365 days of flight history
– Detailed live map weather layers for clouds & precipitation
– Aeronautical charts & oceanic tracks showing the pathways flights follow across the sky
– Air traffic control boundaries that show which controllers are responsible for a flight
– Extended Mode S data—even more information about a flight’s altitude, speed, and wind & temperature conditions during flight, when available
Silver and Gold upgrade prices are listed in the app as they vary depending on your country and currency. If you choose to upgrade, subscriptions will be charged to the payment method used for your Google account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. You manage your subscription through your Google Play Account Settings.
HOW IT WORKS
Most aircraft are equipped with so called ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of several thousand ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions Flightradar24, with the help of multilateration, is able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders.
in this release we fixed the flightpaths for estimated flights and updated airline logos.
Mod Info :
● Simple Mod that enable some Paid features
● No Registration Needed
● Analytics Disabled